Rebuild Northwest Florida's Residential Hurricane Mitigation Program provides homeowners the means to fortify their homes against hurricane force winds. Successful applicants receive FEMA funding for 75% of the cost of improvements and only have to cover the remaining 25% with personal funds. There are no income or home value limitations associated with program participation, so see if you qualify today.

R.E. Reece Construction has been performing under a Construction Management contract with Rebuild Northwest Florida for the past seven years. As part of this program, there are a number of services/products available. Click on the links to the left for more information.

If you have any questions or would like to obtain additional information about this program, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at (850) 444-1700 or visit Rebuild Northwest Florida's website.

Home  |  Rebuild  |  Construction  |  Our Customers  |  Contact Us